Meds

I'm newly DX with ADHD as borderline and last month my doctor put me on Adderall XR 10mg for 2 weeks and then 20 mg for 2 weeks. it made my heart race so fast I had anxiety so bad it made me sick to my stomache, nervous, scared and I had to go home from work. I stopped the meds and then had withdrawals. Finally yesterday I felt good and I had to start my new Meds which they are starting me on Concerta 18mg once a day for 3 weeks till I see my doctor. On top of it I'm still on my antidepressants which i was on 20 mg and he wanted to cut it to 10 mg so i did do that for the 3 weeks but I am going to stay on the 20 mg till my follow up appt. So What is the difference on Concerta and Adderal? I'm probably going to have the same issues right? Please Help I just took my first pill today.

Comments

• I have not had the chance to continue with my meds session with my Doctor Linden. I have been Unemployed & living temp. w/folks are Retired.SO, I need HELP to continue this???? Are there any resources cane HELP ME out here in Southern,California

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR